We are in search of an Epic PB/SBO PT to join our team to be responsible for both PB and HBO training tracks. The Epic PB/CBO PT position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PB and SBO certified.
- 3+ years of Epic experience in applications.
- 1+ years of consulting experience.
- Highly skilled in MST build with a minimum of 2-3 ground-up MST builds.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.