We are in search of a Cerner Patient Accounting Training Analyst to join our team. The client is looking for someone to develop training material and job aids (LMS and hard copy). Delivers end-user training Document training attendance and communicate to Training Manager. Provides training surveys to end users at the end of each class and deliver results to Training Manager. Provides feedback to the Training Manager with regard to lessons learned. Provides support to the implementation team leads leading up to go-live. Provides on-site support during the go-live phase as needed. The Cerner Patient Accounting Training Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner certification.
- Previous experience with setup training data based upon training scenarios to support end user training.
- Provided on-site support during go-live phase for client.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.