We are in search of an Epic Cadence Analyst to join our team to participate in assisting with our client's 2017 upgrade for a short term contract with possible extension. The Epic Cadence Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Cadence certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience, including with: workflow analysis and design; issue resolution; application design, build, validation, and testing.
- Proficient with PRC, SER, PLS, HRX, and DEP master files.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiations.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.