We are in search of an Analyst - Clinical Applications III (Senior) to join our team to participate in a hybrid analyst role. The resource will provide problem solving and implementation skills, and/or as a team member to implement, upgrade and support complex application systems. Ensures that all systems are fully tested before implementation into production. Documents and describes complex processes and procedures relating to current and future systems environments. Trains and educates users on system functionality and capability. Provides mentoring and training in the areas of system analysis & design, specification development and documentation, end user training and client methodologies. Provides 24x7 application support on rotation as needed. The Analyst - Clinical Applications II (Senior) position will be located with a client based in the Western US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Client prefers local resources and if not, must be from the West Coast.
- 5-10 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Strong workflow analysis/development, customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience working with Epic IP CCM module.
- MUST HAVE ClinDoc certification required.
- Experience with reporting workbench required.
- Tapestry certification or proficiency preferred.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.