We are in search of an Epic Beaker Analyst to join our team to participate in requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting and testing clinical content and reviewing with SMEs. The Epic Beaker Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern US.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Beaker certification
- AP/CP certifications are highly preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic Beaker experience
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.