We are in search of a Cerner Nursing Documentation & Ancillaries Subject Matter Expert to join our team to participate in guiding the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. The Cerner Nursing Documentation & Ancillaries Subject Matter Expert will use effective consulting skills in meetings and events. The Cerner Nursing Documentation & Ancillaries Subject Matter Expert position will be located with a client based in the Southeastern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, informatics or related field of study is required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience driving clients through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with assisting in organizational change management, assisting clients with identifying opportunities for improvements, and accountability for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with Cerner Millennium’s CareNet, PowerChart, Advanced Care Documentation, PowerPlan, CareCompass, Medication Administration Record (eMAR), Behavioral Health, Inet Critical Care, Medication Administration Record, and PowerChart Cardiovascular preferred