We are in search of an Epic PB Claims Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southwestern U.S.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing/Claims certification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Epic implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic PB Claims
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.