Our client is seeking a highly skilled Epic Beacon & Ambulatory Analyst, familiar with building Epic in a cancer center environment. Our customer seeks a details orientated analyst, builder, mentor, and team player. Role will include but is not limited to: oncology workflow, flowsheet, navigator, notes build, reporting workbench, dashboards, visit types, cancer staging, and smart set build. This will be an initial 3-month engagement.
• Epic Beacon Certification and experience required
• Epic Ambulatory Certification strongly preferred
• Experience working and building in a cancer center environment
• Strong SmartForm analysis, design, and build preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills required
• Strong Medical Oncology Clinic, Medical Oncology Infusion, Radiation Oncology Clinic and Beacon, required.
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm