We are in search of a Cerner Rehab SME to join our team to participate in all facets of the project for their respective area, including: current state analysis, future state design, data collection, build, testing, data conversion, training, and go-live support. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years' experience within inpatient and outpatient environments
- 3+ years' implementation experience and/or support of clinical information systems in a healthcare environment preferred
- Strong documentation build knowledge with quality requirements knowledge, nursing tasks and nursing orders
- Test Script builder with knowledge of all testing types and typical entry to exit scenarios
- Gap analysis of current state to future state
- Strong experience with Charges, Testing, and providing Go-Live Support
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.