We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and implementation of Epic Ambulatory & Tapestry. The candidate must be certified in Epic Ambulatory & Tapestry. The consultant’s responsibilities may include, system implementation, project management, upgrade coordination and testing, application production support, interim leadership, business operational and work flow analysis and training initiatives.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Understand the integration of Epic applications and their effects on business process and operations
• Work with all levels of client team members including analysts, management and operations staff
• Meet project deadlines
• Think critically and creatively
• Present themselves in a professional manner
• Provide guidance, industry knowledge and best practice advice
• Be reliable, resourceful and detail oriented
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Be able to foresee potential issues and proactively resolve them
• Epic Ambulatory certification and experience required
• Epic Tapestry certification and experience required
• Preferred you have behavioral health experience
• Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
• Attends meetings to review end user and tracking and trending issues, workflow problems, system capabilities, monitoring feedback and potential system enhancement needs, etc.
• Perform in depth and precise investigation and documentation of future-state operational specifications and application functionality
• Must have in-depth knowledge of the Ambulatory and Tapestry applications as well as understand the policies, procedures and constraints of Behavioral Health Departmental operations.