We are in search of a Cerner Curriculum Developer - Revenue Cycle to develop training materials for a Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- 3-5 years of classroom training and material development experience
- Well-versed with in-person training and remote/computer-based training methods
- Experienced designing and building end user curriculum and course materials
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.