We are in search of a Cerner Women's Health Analyst to join our team to assist with the implementation of Cerner Women's Health. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Cerner Nursing documentation, design, build, test and implementation in the L&D
- Experienced in Cerner Women's Health modules, including FetaLink and FetaLink+
- RN preferred
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.