We are in search of an Epic OpTime Anesthesia Principal Trainer to join our team to participate in a lot of classroom training and PT work. The Epic OpTime Anesthesia Principal Trainer position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic OpTime Anesthesia certified.
- Portfolio of sample work, including: student-provided reviews from past classes, letters of recommendation from past client managers, and some actual sample materials that they created. And, a link to an existing website that works, or documents in attachment form is fine, too.
- 3-5 years of Epic OpTime Anesthesia Principal Training experience.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.