This position is a build analyst for the Professional Billing Applications Analyst team to support a client's project to convert an ambulatory clinic lab from a legacy LIS to Beaker. The contracted EMR Applications Analyst supports validation, build, testing, and go-live for the lab. Potential to assist with general application support. The Professional Billing Applications Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Southwestern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of certified Epic experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Claims implementation from validation through build, testing, go-live, and post go-live support.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience regarding analysis, design, build, and testing on assigned projects. Provided updates to project manager and completed assigned tasks on time. Maintained standard documentation tools for tracking issues, build, and testing.
- 3-5 years of experience with build and end user support for Resolute Professional Billing/Claims.
- Strong claims knowledge in Resolute PB claims, experience with DI MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to assist with the management and prioritization of multiple projects and work effectively with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to organize and manage small projects from initiation through implementation.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' s in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.