We are in search of a Provation Cerner PowerPlan Builder to join our team. The Provation Cerner PowerPlan Builder position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience building PowerPlans in DCP tool and/or Bedrock in Cerner.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with DCP order catalog to ensure appropriate synonym type has been selected.
- Familiarity with knowledge complier wizard and content manager in Cerner.
- Familiarity with Mapping medications in Provation.
- Familiarity with the catalog management tools in Provation.
- Clinical understanding of build approach related to synonym selection, order sentence structure and frequency build.
- Clinical knowledge allowing resource to identify import and export issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Concord Hospital to assist with the documentation of Power Plan status.
- Logistics (remote or on-site services needed):
Mixed model would be sufficient – On-site for first 2 weeks minimum and intermittently thereafter.
- Desired task Completion:
Assist in the export and import ~250 Multiple phase and single phase power plans.
Assist in the export and import ~ 150 Sub plans.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.