We are in search of an Epic Resolute Professional Billing Advisor to join our team to participate in Resolute Professional Billing design, build coaching and technical architecture. The Epic Resolute Professional Billing Advisor will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Resolute PB certification.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with client, Epic and third-party billing partner in an effort to arrive at a joint decision.
- Core revenue cycle operational skills and has a deep understanding concerning the entire lifecycle of a claim.
- Prepare agendas and lead meetings to discuss and capture build inputs.
- Facilitate discussions with key client and Epic employees to work through issues and develop resolutions pertaining to Epic Practice Management build, testing, training, security and operational ownership.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with a group of stakeholders in an effort to make decisions that directly affect the build of the Epic system.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience documenting takeaways from meetings and communicate these decisions clearly and effectively to impacted stakeholders.
- Proven ability to complete status reports regarding week-to-week activities and project accomplishments.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with design and build workflows, policies and job aides pertaining to Epic feature, function as well as Clinical Operations and Professional Revenue Cycle processes.
- Proven ability to interact with client executives (VP level and up) to talk through decisions made within work streams.
- Key characteristics: attention to detail, effective communicator, astute personality with the ability to work through difficult decisions, organized, works well with diverse teams.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.