We are in search of a Testing Coordinator who will be coordinating Epic Testing Activities with multiple Epic and Ancillary Teams. Will be responsible to escalate issues from testing room to appropriate management. Will be responsible for daily end of day email for testing status. Will be responsible for follow-up on overdue testing tasks. The Testing Coordinator position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of educations year of Epic implementation experience, specifically testing experience.
- Team coordination experience for Epic tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize own tasks appropriately.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to escalate for getting assistance when needed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Epic Certified.
- Familiar with Epic Testing Toolkits.
- Familiar with Epic Testing Scripts.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Available for random Friday conference calls.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.