We are in search of an Epic Training Project Manager to join our team to participate in overseeing a client's Epic training project and has handled all of the logistics of running an Epic training program. We are looking for someone that can help on the day to day training at the client site and start the program for CT’s, build End User Schedules (someone that can roll up their sleeves as well and do some work). The Epic Training Manager position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP Certification required.
- 5+ years of hands on experience managing large Epic implementations.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality, project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementations cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.