We are in search of an OpTime Anesthesia Analyst to join our team to participate as a support analyst for the client's OpTime/Anesthesia Team. The OpTime Anesthesia Analyst supports OpTime/Anesthesia for clinical, administrative, financial and/or academic information systems, to include troubleshooting, maintenance, and problem resolution. The position requires on-site work. The OpTime Anesthesia Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Western US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic OpTime Epic Anesthesia certified.
- 2+ years minimum certified Epic experience.
- 2+ years clinical experience in a perioperative department (Pre-op/PACU, OR, or Endo) preferred.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Verbal and written communication.
- End-user support of OpTime and Anesthesia applications.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with and facilitating meetings with multi-disciplinary groups.
- Able to assist with the management and prioritization of multiple projects and work effectively with minimal direction and supervision.
- Understanding of preference cards.
- Understanding of supplies and interfaces to OpTime.
- Understanding of Epic Security.
- Understanding of patient movement.
- Ability to organize and manage small projects from initiation through implementation.
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and manage workload Device integration build/support.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Epic Data Courier experience.
- Epic Reporting Workbench, Dashboards, application reporting Multiple Epic certifications.
- Strong knowledge of CERs Epic OpTime charging Knowledge of optimal preference card workflows.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.