We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Assessment Consultant to join our team. The Cerner Ambulatory Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner/ Ambulatory certified.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on assessments, current-state workflows, DCWs, data collections and forms.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.