We are in search of a Cerner Charge Services Consultant to join our team. We are seeking a Charge Services Analyst familiar with design, build and maintenance of Cerner Charge Services. The Cerner Charge Services Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience focused primarily, but not exclusively, to charge services (including HIM and revenue cycle).
- 3-5 years of Charge experience in workflow analysis, design, build, testing, training, and support.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.