We are in search of a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant to join our team to participate in guiding the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. The Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant will use effective consulting skills in meetings and events. The Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience driving clients through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with assisting in organizational change management, assisting clients with identifying opportunities for improvements, and accountability for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.