We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Lead to join our team who will be responsible for all ambulatory (workflow and content design). The Cerner Ambulatory Lead will work with their client counterpart to oversee the implementation of the Cerner products. The Cerner Ambulatory Lead position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cerner Ambulatory Certified.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on all ambulatory (workflow and content design).
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' sin the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.