We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Project Manager to join our team to participate in the client's alignment kickoff with Cerner. The Cerner Ambulatory Project Manager position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seasoned Project Manager with Cerner Ambulatory implementation experienced required.
- Subject matter expertise in Cerner Ambulatory Clinicals is also a priority.
- PMP certification is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' sin the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.