We are in search of a Cerner Project Manager to join our team to participate in a client's Cerner hospital implementation and to take the lead. The Cerner Project Manager will manage a code upgrade project as well, to get familiar with the team. The Cerner Project Manager position will be located with a client based in the Northwest US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of Project Manager experienced with Cerner Hospital implementations.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' sin the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.