We are in search of an Epic Anesthesia/Optime PT to join our team. The Epic Anesthesia/Optime PT position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Anesthesia/Optime PT certification.- 3-5 years experience as an Epic Anesthesia/Optime PT.
- 1 year minimum consulting experience.
- Provider training experience is a plus as they will be using Epic’s new training specialist model.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.