We are in search of an Epic ClinDoc Analyst to join our team to participate in knowledge transfer and to join the ClinDoc team. The Epic ClinDoc Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified ClinDoc Analyst for a minimum of 4-6 months.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on testing experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Reports, MU, creating Physician Templates and Quality and Risk Review.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.