We are in search of a Grand Central/Prelude Builder to participate in a long term phased implementation approach on an Epic Revenue Cycle Project. The Grand Central/Prelude Builder position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Grand Central/Prelude Builder certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with Bed Planning, General Patient Workflows and build, Workbench Report and Dashboard builds and Security analysis/build.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.