We are in search of an Epic Resolute Professional Billing Analyst to join our team. The Epic Resolute Professional Billing Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience in Charge Router and/or Financial transactions/reporting (general ledger, departmental revenue and adjustment reports, payment posting).
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.