We are in search of an Epic Beaker Analyst to join our team to participate in a client's go-live. The Epic Beaker Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be AP and CP certified.
- Experience with Haemonetics and Beaker is a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working as an Epic Beaker Analyst.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.