We are in search of a Cerner Charge Services Technical Lead to join our team to participate in identifying, coordinating, and bridging the gap between Cerner and Health Quest technical/ operations teams. The Cerner Charge Services Technical Lead position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Provide continued assistance in revisions to the Cerner Charge Services DCWs based upon results from testing.
- Provide continued assistance in maintenance of the Tier Matrix and Tier Logic when adjustments are needed.
- Provide continued assistance in maintenance of the Room and Bed charges based upon current build within the CDROC project and future state cutover needed within the Patient Accounting project.
- Assist with execution of system test scenarios against the CDM.
- Assist with guidance in refreshing the test scripts to be used within IT1 & IT2 as it relates to charge scenarios.
- Monitor the test results and ops job completion status throughout the CDROC initiative and provide the team with on demand charge reports and re-run of ops jobs as needed.
- Provide continued assistance with CDM synchronization.
- Support any changes needed to the future state charge services build for Patient Accounting based upon the output report from the CDM Review project.
- Continue to partner with HQIT resource(s) in knowledge transfer of the future state charge services build.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.