We are in search of an Epic Cupid Analyst to join our team in CPACS integration, Integrated, testing and SmartForm build. The Epic Cupid Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience in the build testing and activation of Cupid.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on CPACS integration, Integrated, testing and SmartForm build.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.