We are in search of a Cerner RadNet Builder to join our team to assist with the client's Clinical IT Imaging department. The Cerner RadNet Builder position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Experienced Cerner RadNet Build Resource to support Sharon Hospital Expansion.
- Responsible for doing new build from scratch (incl. create institution, schedules, orders, etc.).
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with RadNet build skills and break fix skills to support existing RadNet build.
- Must be familiar with Powerscribe and interfacing with it.
- General knowledge of PACS (HQ has FUJI) required.
- Knowledge of order feeds & standard message types required.
- Need someone who understands that RadNet is the upstream system and the implications and requirements to downstream systems.
- Assistance with clean-up due to order duplication in the client's catalog system.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute,/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.