We are in search of an Epic Prelude/Grand Central Resource to participate in an Epic HB install. We are not looking for builders. The client is looking for SME's who can help coach builders and help with process and org readiness. The Epic Prelude/Grand Central position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Prelude/Grand Central certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience coaching builders and assisting with process and org readiness.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with Bed Planning, General Patient Workflows and build, Workbench Report and Dashboard builds and Security analysis/build.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.