We are in search of Cerner Soarian Builder to join our team to participate in overall system build for our client. The Cerner Soarian Builder position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination and experience.
- Cerner Soarian Builder certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience working as a Cerner Soarian Builder.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelopment development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.