We are in search of an Epic Healthy Planet PT to join our team. The Epic Healthy Planet PT position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ambulatory and Healthy Planet PT Certification.
- 2+ years of experience as a Principal Trainer.
- 2+ years of experience with a full life cycle implementation with an executive presence.
- Willingness to consider: Ability to obtain Healthy Planet certification (firm will pay for certification and client will sponsor) within first couple weeks of engagement (dependent on Epic training schedule).
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.