We are in search of an Interface Analyst to join our team to assist with interface development and QA/Audit of existing interfaces for best practices. And, the first deliverable/primary responsibility is to lead the OpenLink upgrade for the client. The Interface Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced Cerner interface developer.
- OpenLink interface skills required.
- FHIR knowledge preferred.
- Resource must be results focused, a do-er, experienced in HL-7 interfaces, software development best practices, etc.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.