We are in search of a Cerner Engagement Leader who will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and delivering client projects within professional services from initiation to delivery; in alignment with all client initiatives. This role serves as liaison between Cerner and the client to ensure all targets and requirements are completed on schedule and within budget and scope. The Cerner Engagement Leader position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working as a Cerner Engagement Leader within professional services from initiation to delivery.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with previous clients ensuring that all targets and requirements were completed on schedule and within budget and scope.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.