We are in search of an Epic Bridges/Conversion Analyst to join our team to participate in joining our client's conversion team that has experience converting data from legacy systems. The position has mainly to do with Lab, Radiology and OnBase conversion. The Epic Bridges/Conversion Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Bridges certified with HL7 interface experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on previous conversion teams.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.