We are in search of a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant to join our team to participate in guiding the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant will drive the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value. The RevCycle Consultant will assist in organizational change management, help clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes. The Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant position will be located with a client based in the Northern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 - 4 years of Charge Services experience.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant hands-on experience working as a Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend: Know someone who might be interested in this position? Please share this job posting by clicking the links below.