We are in search of a Cerner Acute Care Trainer to join our team who is experienced with clinical documentation. The client is converting from PowerForms to Powercharts (IView functionality). The Cerner Acute Care Trainer position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- RN preferred w/ Iview experience.
- FirstNet experience helpful but not required.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience as a Cerner Acute Care Trainer with clinical documentation.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.