We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Builder to join our team with ambulatory build experience (knowledge of devices a plus). The client has Cerner model, so that experience is also a plus. The Cerner Ambulatory Builder position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ambulatory build experience (knowledge of devices a plus).
- Cerner model experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.