We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory/ Phoenix Principal Trainer to join our team to participate in our client's MST build. The Epic Ambulatory/ Phoenix Principal Trainer position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exposure to Phoenix and additionally Ambulatory is a must.
- Healthy Planet is a plus.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client' s in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.