We are in search of an experienced Epic Beaker Expert to join our team. The Epic Beaker Expert position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ASCP certified.
- 3-5 years of Epic Beaker experience.
- 5 years of SoftLab LIS experience.
- Expert understanding of lab system design, specifically key workflows associated with SoftLab and Epic Beaker in the following areas:
Collection management and Phlebotomy
- Expert understanding of how to document workflows using Visio and must be able to demonstrate their experience performing LIS gap analysis work (with respect to the listed areas above) within the last 2 years.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain clearance thru the client’s vendor management system.
- Familiarity with the following SoftLab modules and interfaces.
SoftLab, divided into: General Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Respiratory, Serology, Urinalysis
Blood Bank, Transfusion
Positive Patient Identificatino
SoftMedia Global Document Management
Professional Billing – Quantum
Outreach/Result – Medicity
Physician Update – Cactus
Infection Control – Therodoc
State of North Carolina Department of Health.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.