We are in search of an Epic Ambulatory Analyst for a core Ambulatory role. The candidate needs to be super strong in Ambulatory over all and will also be responsible for cardiology and epicare link. The Epic Ambulatory Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Epic Ambulatory certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience, including with: work flow analysis/design, application design/build/validate/test, as well as issue resolution.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an Epic Ambulatory Analyst.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.