We are in search of a Senior-Level Project Manager to manage planning and coordination for go-live activities, including: Command Center Planning, Logistics; Super User Scheduling, Huddles, Training, Logistics; At-The-Elbow Support Scheduling, Coordination; Pre-go-live activities such as Cutover, Technical Dress Rehearsal and Workflow Dress Rehearsal. The Go-Live activation PM position will be located with a client based in the Eastern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Big-bang ambulatory experience required.
- 3-5 years of Go-Live activation experience as a PM.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute/long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.