We are in search of Cerner Clinical Consultant to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southwestern U.S.
The Clinical Consultant is responsible for developing and driving successful clinical engagements through the application of Cerner's methodology in assigned implementation, sales, and marketing activities. The Clinical Consultant will engage client organization leadership to articulate vision, demonstrate benefits, and localize change management strategies on their journey to automate clinical practice and business operations to improve quality of care, efficiency, and patient safety. The Clinical Consultant will engage the client in process mapping, workflow design, education and adoption strategies. The scope of responsibility includes, but is not limited to Device Works Emerging Technology Solutions via Role, Venue and Condition. They Clinical Consultant will conduct outcomes assessments and communicate key findings, conclusions, and recommendations to the executive, and project leadership as well as assess organizational opportunities to improve quality of care and patient safety.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Cerner
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.