We are in search of Cerner Oncology Consultant to join our team. Through the use of Cerner’s implementation approach and methodology, the Consultant will assist in change management, help identify opportunities for improvement, and is accountable for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes. The Consultant will provide expert industry knowledge in complex client environments; contribute in a leadership capacity to advance the solution and its effectiveness; consult with clients and project teams to recognize and document benefits; provide gap analysis and process redesign recommendations, support client and project teams; develop associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills; consult with client to develop and apply appropriate policies and procedures.This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Nursing experience specific to Oncology OR EMR experience specific to Oncology
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Cerner
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.