Client in Pacific Northwest implementing Cerner Community works for 14 month install starting in August. The education coordinator will be responsible with coordinating all education actives related to this project for all ~ 1400 employees across the Health system.
At a minimum this includes:
• Working with Cerner to define training activities and schedules.
• Ensure localization of training materials meet the needs of the organization.
• Scheduling the training room resources in the most efficient manner possible to facilitate the training
• activities for this project.
• Working with the individual departments and leaders to develop and track timing for each person to be
• trained for the project.
• Working with Cerner and hospital leadership to develop an ongoing training plan for new
• employees and/or employee transfers within the organization.
• Training certification. The candidate should have a certification in one (1) or more technologies or information systems.
• Experience leading large training programs. The candidate should provide information on their leadership role in a large-scale training program.
The preferred skills are:
• Experience implementing Cerner Millennium or Cerner CommunityWorks products.
• Clinical Certification: A clinical certification or at least 5 years working in a clinical position.
• Experience developing training programs for clinical information systems. Experience
implementing two (2) or more clinical information systems.
• Experience developing training programs for healthcare revenue cycle information systems.
• Experience implementing two (2) or more healthcare revenue cycle information systems.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm