Client in Pacific Northwest implementing Cerner Community Works for 13 month implementation.
• The clinical lead will be responsible for providing guidance to hospital for all of the clinical aspects of the Cerner CommunityWorks implementation.
• The clinical lead would be hospital's go-to authority for clinical options that Cerner provides.
• The clinical lead will provide pros and cons for the different choices Cerner provides and ensure hospital understands downstream impacts of the decisions.
• The clinical lead will coordinate clinical efforts both internal and with Cerner to ensure that hospital has a seamless implementation.
• Clinical Certification: A clinical certification or at least 5 years working in a clinical position.
• Experience implementing clinical information systems. Experience implementing at least two (2) clinical information systems.
The preferred skills are:
• Experience implementing Cerner Millennium or Cerner CommunityWorks products.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• PMP certification is a plus
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work:
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm